Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Wednesday July 6

Well....here we go trying a BLOG. I hope you (family) will have time to visit from time to time to learn how we are. I also hope I will keep it up-to-date!

Ellen and the kids are in Wisconsin until tomorrow. I stayed behind to work. We had our neighborhood party on July 2nd and it was fun. I still have some cleaning up to do before Ellen and the kids get home.

Last night I had a church meeting...I am now on the Personnel committee. I am transitioning off of Missions and am trying to slow down my involvement in other things as well. I can see myself being involved in Alex's marching band .... many parents are volunteers.

Tonight is another church meeting (annual Nominating Committee). I will also be picking up the house and getting the camping stuff ready. We are going camping this weekend at Shades Park. This is near Turkey Run and the kids really like it (we all do!) We may try to go canoeing if the water is running okay. We also tend to go on several hikes on some really nice trails where you might have to walk thru a stream, up some ladders, in crevasses, etc. Really neat!

Anyway, that's all for now. Keep in touch and I will try to add pics as we go along here.

Charles

Do Links work? Try this one.

No comments: